When you think вЂњhealthy eating challenge,вЂќ do images of bland salads and unsatisfying juices cloud your vision? We'll go ahead and tell you now-that's not what this challenge is about. The Tone It Up x Byrdie 30-day challenge is all about tasty, healthy meals you can actually follow and put together. Our goal was to create an eating plan that will not only make you feel better (and healthier) but also make it easy (and yummy) to do so.
Ahead, you'll find a variety of meals taken from the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan-all of which are nutrient-dense, easy to throw together, and delicious. Mix and match the recipes below for a satisfying, healthy eating plan that'll last you the entire month-then see (and feel) the results. Trust us: Your body will thank you!Tone It Up
- Egg scramble with egg whites, 2 tbsp. of diced white onions, and 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper, topped with diced fresh basil
- 1 slice of Ezekiel toast topped with 1/4 avocado, 1 tomato slice, and 1 sunny-side-up egg
- 1 Coconut Chica Perfect Fit Smoothie
- 1 Superfood Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- 1 container of Greek or almond milk yogurt with 1 cup of mixed berries
- Mixed greens salad with grilled chicken, pumpkin seeds, lemon juice, and olive oil
- Tilapia with lightly sautГ©ed kale
- Black bean tacos, pico de gallo, and organic corn tortillas
- 1/2 baked sweet potato topped with 1/4 cup chickpeas, chopped green onions, and 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt
- Strawberry and chicken collard wrap
- 1 cup of strawberries topped with 1 tbsp. of coconut cream
- 2 coconut apricot protein bites
- 1 sweet bran muffin
- Avocado and green pea guacamole with kale chips
- 1 handful of walnuts with 1 peach
- Black bean chili
- Grilled salmon with 1/4 cup cooked quinoa topped with crushed cashews and green onions
- 1 portobello pizza with a side green salad
- Spaghetti squash and turkey meatballs with marinara sauce
- Salmon with roasted mixed veggies
Pin (or print) the checklist below to keep it with you when you grocery shop!
All the recipes above are taken from and inspired by the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan, created by trainers Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott. The plan contains over 2000 amazing recipes, plus the 8-Week Bikini ProgramВ with every meal and grocery list created to remove all the guesswork for you.
Comment below if you'll be joining the Byrdie x Tone It Up 30-day healthy eating challenge-and show us your meals with the hashtag #TheByrdie30 for a chance to be featured on our Instagram.
And don't forget to follow us @byrdiebeauty to see what healthy living staples (including the Tone It Up Perfect Fit Protein) we're giving away each day this month.
Opening Images: Lookbook Cookbook and Joyous Health